Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dialogue

     "How we going to do this?" asked Charles as he sat down beside Henry.
     Henry hissed "How many times do I have to tell you we can't talk about this in an open area. I don't want any guards or fellow convicts to over hear us."
     "I know you said we cant talk about it in the open but I just don't understand how this is going to work!" stated Charles, "How are we supposed to get over the fence? Wont a guard see us? They are always watching."
     "Well they are going to spot us now if you don't stop talking about it."
     Charles' face light up with excitement "I got an idea! How about I distract the guards when you crawl over the fence then come back to distract them while I climb over!"
     "That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard!" retorted Henry. "You want me to escape from jail then sneak back into jail while you escape? That just doesn't work."
    "Oh, well I didn't think about that part." sighed Charles
    "Hold on. You're on to something." Henry thought out loud.
    "I am?"
    Henry just smiled at Charles who looked very confused. "Yes, we need to enlist in some help. We need someone else to distract the guards while we escape."
     "Okay!" agreed Charles " Wait, who is going to help us?"
     "Well we're going to have to find someone." decided Henry as he stood up.

No comments:

Post a Comment